Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Tayleur Arms - ravaged by fire!

Back in January I wrote about the Tayleur Arms and had the pleasure to have a conversation about the Inn sign with one of its owners. This morning, local radio is reporting that the Inn has been ravaged by fire. My thoughts are with all involved in the business, both staff and customers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Con8uaFCAek#t=27

This is the certificate I sent to Richard, the landlord, who had agreed to display it in the bar. Fortunately Richard and Eve, managed to escape in their night clothes, along with their 14-year-old son Elliot and some guests who were staying the night. It is of little consequence that the certificate is no doubt lost and I hope that should the owners be fortunate enough to be able to rebuild their business and their future I will be able to supply a new one.

No comments:

Post a comment

Oh dear, Burke's have upset the Booths!

It has come to my attention that there is considerable disquiet in the households of the various collateral descendants of the Booth baronet...

Popular Posts