Wednesday, 15 December 2010
Latest update: Cholmondeley of Cholmondeley
Cholmondeley of Cholmondeley Arms: Quarterly
1. Gules, in chief two esquires helmets Argent and in base a garb Or.
2. Lozengy Argent and Azure, a bend Gules, fretty Or. [Cheney]
3. Argent three capons Sable. [Capenhurst]
4. Quarterly Argent and Gules, in the second and third quarters a fret Or. [Dutton]
5. Argent, on a bend Gules three escarbuncles Or. [Thornton]
6. Vert a cross engrailed Ermine. [Kingsley]
7. Or, a saltire Sable. [Helsby]
8. Azure, on a chevron between three garbs Or, a crescent for cadency. [Hatton]
9. Azure, an estoile within the horns of a crescent Argent. [Minshull]
Crest: A demi-griffin segreant Sable, holding in the claws a helmet as in the arms Argent.
Hugh, born 1661, created baron Cholmondeley of Witch Malbank 10th April 1689.
Last week the Office of the Ombudsman (Malta) published its findings following the investigation into the creation of the Office of the Ch...
The badge of the Committee of Privileges of The Maltese Nobility I have today received news that The Committee of Privileges of The Malt...
Although I have tried my very best to keep up with what’s happening with the Office of the (so called) Chief Herald of Arms of Malta, it has...
Readers of this weblog will be well aware that I have grave concerns over the lack of any lawful authority behind the acts of the so called...